That irresistible plumpness, vibrancy and abundance of a child’s face melts away over the many years of our lives. As our faces lengthen, we look more mature … and as we age even more, we lose so much volume of facial muscle, fat and tissue that the overlying skin sags and wrinkles.
Dermal fillers restore some of that beautiful look of bursting vibrancy to even the most mature face. With skilful application, you’ll look just like yourself … only more positive, more alert, and all freshened up!
Dermal Fillers â€“ rejuvenate and enhance facial features with natural looking and feeling results. It is injected below the skins surface to â€˜fill-inâ€™ wrinkles, â€˜plump-upâ€™ small areas such as the lips, and â€˜re-volumiseâ€™ large areas like cheeks.
- Fillers can reliably treat wrinkles at depths that other methods cannot
- They are biocompatible and rarely cause reactions
- The fillers can be dissolved by injection if there are any problems
- They are non-invasive compared to surgical solutions
- Tissue death in the glabellar region
A single treatment every 9-12 months is needed.
- The dermal filler product we use contains a local anaesthetic that makes the injection comfortable.
- The area to be injected is marked out
- The dermal fillers are injected, and we apply cold packs immediately afterwards.
- Mineral make-up completes the look and allows you to resume your daily activity.
- The procedure takes about 30-60 minutes in total, depending on the size of the area to be treated.
- Local anaesthesia can be used if necessary, although it isn’t needed for all patients.
- Without local anaesthesia, we would rate the pain of dermal filler injections at around 2.5/10.
- With local anaesthesia, we would rate the pain of dermal filler injections at around 0.5/10.
Much of the difference you see after your initial dermal filler injection will be due to swelling; you should see the ‘real’ results after about 3 days. You’ll be able to return to work and wear makeup immediately afterwards, although we recommend you don’t commit yourself to any activities after your first-ever appointment.